mobile + PDa
practice success with tcms mobile
Using our TCMS Mobile on a PDA, you can charge services to patient accounts from any location, not just your office.
You can activate current records or add new patient records, exchange data and services performed with your colleagues and office based system. Keeping track of patient records and billing has never been easier.
TCMS Mobile Benefits
- No lost data
- Paperless process
- Accurate data with you at all times
- No need to separate or delay hospital billing activity
- Increased communication between doctors
- Service level communication assuring continuity with other providers in your practice
- Reduction of exposure and liability with previously forgotten services
- Increased speed of charge approval and billing
- Organize and maintain records of patients in your office workflow
- Available patient information
- Faster searching with large data
- Quick List views of frequently used CPT4 & ICD9 Codes
- Repeat previous charges
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Criterions EHR 3.0 Complete EHR Ambulatory
Holds Certificate No. 03212014-2401-5 Date Certified: 03/21/2014
Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5, 7); 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-9); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS122v2; CMS126v2; CMS134v2; CMS138v2; CMS146v2; CMS148v2; CMS154v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3
Additional software used: NewCropRx, MS Excel, EMR Direct phiMail Server
This certified product-version may require ongoing monthly costs to support online patient service, direct messaging, or eprescribing.
This certified product-version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries, cancer registries, and public health agencies.
Support for integration of this certified product-version with other ONC certified systems may require additional one-time costs.