What is Practice Management Software?
Practice management involves the decisions, actions and resources that ensure the day-to-day operations of your medical practice. Managing a healthcare practice can be arduous and time-consuming. In a single day, physicians and office staff may deal with administrative, regulatory, financial and technological tasks — on top of making sure patients get the best care possible. Practice Management Software helps manage your practice, patients, and is important with increasing workflow and patient engagement, but most importantly will help your office get paid.
Criterions cloud-based electronic health record comes fully integrated with practice management software you need to keep your office running efficiently. Whether you use a billing service or manage billing in-house, our EHR helps you receive payment faster.
Billing is streamlined with our electronic superbill, and our billing partners offer the best cloud-based billing solutions that can integrate directly with your EHR workflows. Intuitive charting, connections to labs and imaging centers, referrals, prescribing, document management, reporting, communication, and eligibility checks- Criterions does all this and more.
A few benefits of a cloud-based Practice Management Software includes:
Help patients find your services and book appointments online
- Patients can search for and book appointments online from your Criterions Patient Portal.
- Once a patient books an appointment, automatic email or text reminders are sent to them to help reduce missed appointments and reduce the time your staff has to spend on the phone.
Check insurance eligibility for patients directly from your EHR
- Get paid for the appointments you schedule with patient health insurance verification that includes real-time connections to over 300 payers, and automated eligibility checks before a scheduled appointment.
Certified for PQRS and Meaningful Use to help you avoid penalties
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) offer EHR incentive payments for those who can attest to improving patient care with their Meaningful Use and PQRS programs — and payment penalties to those who cannot — if you are an eligible provider but haven't started participating in those programs.
- To manage and report on criteria performance, Criterions has developed certified PQRS and Meaningful Use dashboards and reports.
Simplify your billing and increase revenue
- Medical billing management and increasing revenue can be a challenge for any practice, but our cloud-based EHR and PM streamlines all these tasks so you can get paid faster and grow your practice.
Click here for more information on how Criterions Medical Practice Management Software makes delivering patient care easier for you and your staff, or please fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.