Criterions eFax HIPPA Compliant Module
There’s a high chance you are still sending faxes daily, which means you must have reasonable safeguards to ensure they are Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) eFax compliant and that all Protected Health Information being sent and received is safe.
Therefore, all employees should be aware of the HIPAA faxing rules and best practices that come with using traditional fax machines as there are significant obstacles for them to be declared secure enough for sensitive patient information.
Criterions eFax Module aligns with your Practice's medical fax processes utilizing the healthcare industry’s strictest data security standards
Criterions eFax Module enhances compliance with privacy and security rules – including HIPAA, the HITECH Act, and state regulations while streamlining your reporting for meaningful use and audit.
Benefits of using an eFax HIPPA Compliant Module with your Criterions EHR system includes:
- Criterions eFax Module has a commitment to security with end-to-end encryption.
- Criterions eFax Module safeguards sensitive information, such as patient health records transmitted by hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies, and follows HIPAA compliance.
- Criterions eFax Module is integrated directly within the Criterions EHR, and you are provided notifications about each fax via email.
- Includes unlimited storage, so you will no longer misplace faxes, and it keeps all your documents organized and always available.
- When using the Criterions eFax Module, there is no more waste, no paper, and no more costs for maintaining your fax machine.
If you would like more information on the Criterions eFax Module to assist your office staff, please email our Sales Team or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.